Saturday, September 12, 2020

MASK MULTI TASKING

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2020
          MASK MULTI TASKING!

   Now that a face mask has become part of
our standard daily wear I'm beginning to see
just how valuable they are. And not just in
connection with the virus pandemic!
    I know my mask protects you and your
mask protects me.
    But there's much more to it.
    Now when you run into somebody in a
supermarket you'd rather avoid, you can pretend
you just didn't recognize him or her/ And, if you
do get cornered by one of those talkers who
just has to share some terrible joke with you
at least they won't know when you're actually
gritting your teeth instead of smiling!
      I discovered a health saving use for my
mask last night. My wife hits the sack just
before me and her night time ritual involves
removing her nail polish. That remover smells
highly toxic to me! I suspect it was originally
invented as a chemical warfare nerve gas!
       Anyway the mask masked the fumes
for me so I may make iut a part of my regular
sleep gear!
       Hope you're well (not inhaling beauty
supplies) and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment