Monday, September 14, 2020

COPY CAT!

    TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15th, 2020

                   COPY CAT!


         I've been over all this before, numerous times! 

I suppose a lot of my Facebook friends like to share

information with others but their compulsion to have

me share their information sometimes drives me nuts!

           They are messages promising me blessings

from God, good luck, or a sudden fortune IF I will

only copy and paste their post with my friends.

            My reply, when In choose to send one, is to

say I haven't copied since third grade and am not 

allowed to handle paste, glue, or any other sticky

substance!

            There copy and share requests seem to be on

the upswing again.  Since my replies don't seem to

be working I'm going to ask everyone to copy and

paste this blog in the hope everyone will finally get

my drift!

           Hope you're sharing this, that you're well and

that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment