Thursday, September 17, 2020

TIME OUT!

 FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18th, 2020
                TIME OUT!!!

      I want to thank all of you who
 sent me Birthday greetings yesterday.
 I was amazed by all the calls, and
 the Posts and messages that came
 through Facebook.
    I must admit that one really caught
 my attention and may keep me up at night.
 Although it was specific to my 78 years
 on this planet, the math applies to all
 of you and you may want to calculate your
 own numbers and adjust your life accordingly.
    My well wisher pointed out that, in my case,
 it's been 28,491 days since the day I was
 born (and that doesn't count today) and
 if I've had a decent 8 hour sleep through
 all those days, I'd have slept away 9,497
 days. I'm sure a lot of it was in school but
 That's 26 YEARS OF SLEEPING!
    I could use all that time at my age!
    Wonder if I can get a "do over" on some
 of that?
    You might want to stay awake a little
more before you miss too much! Hope you're well
and that all your NEWS is good! 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment