Sunday, September 27, 2020

QUESTION TIME!

 MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28th, 2020
             QUESTION TIME!
    September 28th marks one of those
"unusual holidays" we should all know
about. It is "Ask A Stupid Question Day!"
Whle we've all probably heard that old
saying "There's no such thing as a stupid, or
dumb question," I can assure you I've heard
plenty come from the lips of my fellow
reporters. Asked a few myself from time to
time I'm sure. But this is an actual observance!
A number of teachers came up with the idea in
the 1980's. They wanted a day when students
could be encouraged to ask anything they
wanted without being made to feel stupid.
It's always celebrated on September 28th IF
the date falls on a school day. Otherwise it's
moved to the last school day of the month.
Reminds me of my days in school when I'd
ask "Did I get an "A" on that test"? 
Hope you're well and that all your NEWS
is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment