Wednesday, April 28, 2021

AFTER MY HAIRCUT!

 


      THURSDAY, APRIL 29TH., 2021
               AFTER MY HAIRCUT!  

   I wonder how many of you can remember
where you were 52 years ago today at 11 am?
   I can. I was getting my haircut! I didn't
really need it but I wanted to have my hair
styled.
    I had to go to a wedding later in the day.
In fact it was my wedding!
    This is my wife and my 52nd anniversary!
     This year it falls on a Thursday and that's
the day we watch our 5 year old grandson so
we had a little celebration Wednesday at
our favorite restaurant after a sunny top
down ride in the Miata. The restaurant is
La Dolca Casa in Tamaqua. The owner,
our good friend Alfie, surprised us with a
plate with "Happy Anniversary" written in
chocolate sauce and two canoli's for our
dessert!
       Afterwards a ride to White Haven
where we god to spend some time with
my wife's brother and his wife who just
returned from Florida. 
       Hard to believe a half century plus
two years have gone by since our wedding
day. But those years have brought three
great kids and, now, six grand kids! We, like
all of you, have had bumps in the road. But
in all reality life as been pretty darn good!
       I'd live it again given the chance!
       Love to my wife and Happy Anniversary!
To the rest of you, as always, I hope all your
NEWS is good!

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment