Saturday, April 17, 2021

IT'S A TOSS UP!

 


      SUNDAY, APRIL 18, 2021
             IT'S A TOSS UP!

   So,as it turns out, April 18th., is
"International Jugglers Day!"
   It is a day, according to
holidayinsights.com. to celebrate
the skill of juggling, and those talented
people who can juggle many balls and
objects at a time. Common objects
include: balls, clubs, swords, plates,
rings, and flaming sticks.
    I have juggled schedules, and
paychecks over the years. But I
don't believe that qualifies me as
a juggler.
    My son can juggle.
    I've tried. But I can only handle
two softballs at a time and only if'
I don't toss them too high.
      The best jugglers can juggle up
to ten balls at a time!
       You might want to give it a try
in honor of the day. I would suggest,
however, sticking with rubber balls
as opposed to things like fire sticks,
knives, and chainsaws.
        I will watch Facebook for photos
of your success or notices of your
hospitalization.
        Hope all your NEWS is good!
      




   

No comments:

Post a Comment