Monday, April 19, 2021

MASKS!

     TUESDAY, APRIL 20TH, 2021

                    MASKS!

    Imagine my surprise when I reviewed

my BLOG from exactly one year ago, when

restaurants were just being allowed to reopen

on a very limited basis, and discovered it's

still almost a perfect fit! So, I decoded to

publish in again for your consideration!

                    MASKS!
       There are signs that the virus prompted
lock down of some businesses and a lot
of people may be nearing an end.
     When it does come about we will
likely be facing what some are already
calling a "new normal."
      Normal, of course, is a relative
term. I don't know if I'd call most of
my relatives "normal." And it is an
adjective not usually associated with
me.
      But what's "normal" is really changing
all the time.
      When I was a kid you could get on
a train from your home town and go
anywhere. Now it's a big thrill to ride a
train at an amusement park.
       I can still remember standing up to
change channels on my black and white
TV screen. And there were only a few
channels to choose.
       Now "normal" is a large screen
Smart TV and there are usually at
least two remote controls needed to
watch what you want.
       Maybe the new "normal" will
include less hugging and handshaking
and that would be a shame.
       Masks could become routine.
       Think I'll go with a Brad Pitt!
       Hope you're well and that all your

NEWS is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment