Friday, April 16, 2021

HELP WANTED!

   SATURDAY, APRIL 17, 2021

           HELP WANTED!


  Facebook has become an important

part of my life. It offers a venue for my

blog. But is also allows me to do video

chats with people I haven't been able

to see in person because of the pandemic.

It keeps me up to date on births, anniversaries,

weddings, and birthdays. Over the past couple

of weeks I've started to receive news posts

designed, it seems , to find employment for

me! A couple I received yesterday actually

involved openings for reporters. I've had a

bit of experience in that field. One, however,

was an opening for someone to cover meetings

in a community three counties away so that

wasn't very practical. Here's a couple of the

other available jobs.  There's need for a part

time Dispensary Associate, a Laborer (I don't

like the sound of that one), a Talent Acquisition

Partner (whatever that is),  a Landscape Laborer

(there's that term again), a Warehouse Associate,

and a Ranch Camp Counselor, just to name a

few. But here's the thing. I'm retired and

pretty comfortable just sitting on my front porch.

Of course, think about that extra money! I wonder

if I can get my wife interested in any of these great

opportunities? Hope you're well and that all your

NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment