Wednesday, April 7, 2021

SHOPPING SAFARI!

    THURSDAY, APRIL 8th, 2021

          SHOPPING SAFARI

  I had a chance to do some shopping

this week and realized how much the

experience has changed over the last

couple of years. It's become an adventure,

a safari. Take the prey for instance. I needed

to find some raisins. In the past I could

usually find them in the aisle when you'd

pick up baking items. Lots of people use

raisins when they bake things like cookies.

But they weren't there. My search failed

yo find them until a clerk told me thee

were in the potato chip aisle! And there

they were. In found the rest of the items

on my list which totaled about 15. That

use to me the magic number for making it to

the quick check out lane. But that's long

gone, replaced by a self check out lane where 

you've got to scan and bag your own items

then pay a machine! Well I finally made it

home and sat down for a snack. I had raisins.

Should have picked up some potato chips

when I was that close. Hope you're well

and that all your NEWS is good!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment