Wednesday, April 21, 2021

GETTING TO BE A HABIT!

   THURSDAY, APRIL 22, 2021

    GETTING TO BE A HABIT!

   As many of you know it;s hard to

break a habit. But, as I found out,

 it's surprisingly easy to start one!

Ten years ago today, for reasons I

still don't entirely understand, I

decided to write a blog. I wan't

sure if I write one a week or one

a month but it immediately became

a daily challenge. Last year, about this

time, my son suggested I add a video

blog, or Vlog to the effort. I've missed

a couple days here and there, most 

recently a couple weeks when I caught

the covid virus, But, for the most part,  

I've had a blog every day for ten years.

This, in fact. is blog number 3,731.

I've repeated a few. Sometimes because

I feel the subject bears repeating and

sometimes because I can't think of

anything new. I pick my subjects

for my everyday life, unusual

holidays, and interesting bits of

history. I use a lot of artistic license!

Hopefully it won't expire anytime

soon! Hope you'll keep watching

or reading and that all your NEWS

is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment