Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My New Reality Show!

  Now that I've ventured into the
world of the Quiz Show (please see
my blogs from Friday and Saturday)
I think I may be ready
to unveil my sensational idea for
a new 'Reality Show Series.'
 It came to me one afternoon while
my wife and I and two dear friends
were out for a drive.
 Somebody, and it could have been
anyone of us, started complaining about
their back pain and how it was
causing so much discomfort.
 Another echoed the sentiments and
added some specifics about neck
pain that had been causing him
problems.
 I think that's where I cut in
with details about the aches in my
left knee!
 Everybody in the car claimed
that something was hurting!
 And that's when the idea hit me!
 How about a new 'Reality show'
especially designed for anyone
over 50?
 I'd call it..."Where Does It
Hurt Today!?"
 I haven't worked out all the
specifics yet. But you could
pick members of the audience
to come up on stage to complain
about their aches and pains.
 We could have a panel of
retired physicians to help with
the judging and then, perhaps,
a vote by the audience. The one
with the most convincing list of ailments
would be the winner.
 Prizes could range from immediate
hospitalization (for a clear winner),
to a year's supply of aspirin and
rubbing alcohol when we can't decide
if they're really hurting or just
setting their table for a day off of
work.
 Anyhow, that's my basic idea.
 Let me know if you feel you're qualified
to enter.
 Otherwise  I hope
this finds you well and that all your
NEWS is good!
   

2 comments:

  1. today it's my right hip and elbow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean I still have to wait 10 years to be a contestant? :(

    ReplyDelete