Saturday, May 21, 2011

That's A Wrap!?

  I wasn't sure I should write a
blog today since the world was
scheduled to end.
 But I never heard an exact time.
 So I figured I'd better get one in
while you still have time to read
it.
 And what should I say or do with
so little time left?
 I wanted to call everyone to say
farewell but what if I run out of
minutes on my cell phone?
 Do I have time to go out and
buy another card?
 And, if so, how many minutes
should I buy?
 Some people plan a lot better
than I.
 A guy in New Hampshire  started
a business months ago to take care
of pets left behind when their owners are
caught up in the Rapture.
 Another guy in Idaho has been selling
bomb shelters.
 I wonder, in the unlikely event
we're still here tomorrow, if they'll
have to give refunds?
 The thought the world would end
today has really had me discouraged.
 I really wanted to see the last
episodes of The Office to see who
takes over for Michael Scott.
 But before any of us get too
discouraged  I'd remind you that this
particular 'Dooms Day prediction'
came from 89-year-old Harold
Camping who is know as the
founder of Family Radio Worldwide.
 If you believe everything you hear on
the radio you are most certainly
doomed!
 Hope to 'Blog' you tomorrow and
that all your NEWS is good!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment