Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lights, Camera, Action!

   It's finally come! My big chance!
 Today I'll be auditioning
for a speaking part in a movie to
be shot right here in Northeastern
Pennsylvania!
 "Trust Me" is a film by Chris
Fetchko, a Hazleton native, that
follows a character named Charlie
who manages a struggling rock
band while trying to balance
ambition and love.
  I've had a chance to look over
some of the script and it looks
like Chris has a good thing
going here.
  That's probably because he
actually lived part of the story.
  I had originally signed on as
an 'extra' but got a call last
week to see if I was interested
in actually taking a small
part.
  Heck...this movie is about
rock and music. I use to be a
DJ and still know two or three
tunes on the harmonica! That
should make me a natural!
  Actually I think there's a
scene where they need an
'older guy.'
  I can probably act 'older.'
  There's only a few lines
involved but, ironically, I've
actually used them a few times
in my own life. In fact my son
thought I was talking to him
when I rattled them off the
other evening.
  Hopefully I'll get the part
and pick up on that movie
career I lost when Henry
Winkler took the role I
originally had in another
area movie shoot.
  You can learn more about
"Trust Me' by checking it's
Facebook Page.
  Meanwhile please wish me
luck, or 'break a leg', whichever
is 'in' these days.
  I've got to go now.
  I keep yelling 'Action' to make
sure I'm ready when I hear it
for real!
  Hope all your NEWS, and mine,
is good! 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment