Friday, November 22, 2013

The Top 10 List (plus)


   There's an interesting game making the
rounds of Facebook. Participants are
challenged to revel some facts about
themselves others might not know.
    I thought it might make an interesting
Blog. So, here goes!
    I reunited two Titanic survivors.
    I have had lines in two movies.
    I lost one of those movie rolls to Henry
Winkler (the Fonz).
    I have flown a Piper aircraft from take
off to landing without anyone else working
the controls.
   I have been at the controls of the Met Life
Blimp.
   I have been at the controls of a Sea Plane.
   I am not a pilot!
   I have Para sailed.
   I have sung with the Lennon sisters.
   I was the last witness in a hearing involving
the death of Mary Jo Kopechne in a car driven
by Senator Ted Kennedy.
   I didn't go to college but taught in two of them.
  There's more, But that should hold you for now!
   Hope all your NEWS is good!









No comments:

Post a Comment