Friday, November 1, 2013

The Trail Of Terror!


   I suppose you're all feeling relaxed about
now. You've survived the witches, ghouls,
and various other monsters who hit the
neighborhood last night in search of your
candy and other treats!
   But don't get too comfortable! We haven't
reached the end of the Trail of Terror! There
are others out there right now! And they're
not looking for candy!
   Some may come knocking at your door. 
   Some may try to reach you by telephone.
   Some will just show you a sign.
   And some will waltz right into your home
through radio or television.
   While they don't wear costumes, what you
see isn't always what you get!
   We have a name for the creatures walking
this trail!
   We call them Candidates!!!!!
   They are out there right now! And they're
looking for your vote!
    The General Election is now just four days
away and I, for one, admit there are a lot of
names on the ballot that I don't recognize. They're
like people in disguise to me! And that is
frightening!!!  
     I'll be looking for backgrounds and
endorsements over the next couple days in the
hope I'll get some information that will help me 
make an informed decision as to which of these
candidates I should pick to represent me
Even when it's in an office I know little about!
    Remember, we'll be giving the winners a lot
more than candy!
    Hope we pick the right ones...so all our NEWS
will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment