Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Bit Of The Blarney!


    Move over Spielberg!
    It was "Movie Night" at our church
last night and I provided the feature!
    Actually it was more of a Travelogue
as I presented video of Ireland and
Scotland from the trip my wife and I
hosted earlier this year.
     I think everyone liked the video. I
know they liked the food.
     We always have a dinner with our
movies and our pastor and his wife thought
it should be something that tied in with
my Ireland theme.
     Apparently they never heard of the
Irish famine!
     We had enough ham and cabbage to
feed William Wallace (or Mel Gibson)
and all his troops for about a week.
And "Braveheart" probably would have
surrendered for a chance to get his hands
on the desserts at our menu last night!
We even had take home containers! No
Blarney!
     I'm going to start digging out all my
video from previous trips...especially
places know for their food! Maine may
be my next project. I love Lobster!
     Hope they keep those ovens warm,
and that all your NEWS is good.   





No comments:

Post a Comment