Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Could The Answer Be Blowing In The Wind?


    So here's the thing. All the Weather guys
including my good friend Weather Bob on
Facebook say we're about to be clobbered
by another snow storm.
     I'm not real big on snow these days. I
don't ski, haven't gone sleight riding for a
couple decades, and start getting a back
ache even before I pick up the shovel!
     In the wake of this latest impending
storm I got to thinking about that old
saying, "Everybody talks about the
weather. But nobody does anything about
the weather."
    Mark Twain gets credit for those remarks
though they're not found in any of his
writings. I think they may actually have
come from that Samuel Clemens guy!
    Whoever said it, I take issue!
    I'm thinking, as the storm approaches,
if we all step outside, face in the same
direction and blow as hard as we can, we
can stop that old storm right in its tracks!
     If anybody can do it, we can. We all
know there's enough Hot Air in this region
to make a difference! Are you with me?
     I'll ask Weather Bob to set a time and
we can all give it the old college try!
     Hope we get all the windbags out there
and that all your NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment