Sunday, December 28, 2014

Party Hard!


  I'm sure we'll all been at a wild party or
two back in the day.
  Last night my wife and I saw people hit
each other with sticks, swords, and other
weapons at the party we were attending.
   At least two guys were repeatedly
kicked while several others had boards
broken over their heads!
   I took immediate action!
   I video taped the fighting!
   Oh..........maybe I should mention....this
was a Karate School Christmas Party and
all the students were doing a demonstration.
   My Grandson is a second degree Black
Belt and a student instructor at the school.
He broke a couple boards as well as some
concrete blocks.
    I've broken a few boards over the
years myself. Of course in my case I didn't
do it on purpose!
    It's amazing the work out these students
go through while demonstrating their
talents. They showed off so much energy
they got me tired!
    Hope I'm not bruised too.....and that all
your NEWS is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment