Monday, February 23, 2015

Cabin Fever


     All dressed up and no place to go!
     That's the way it's been for far too
many days during this short month of
February. Sure seems long!
      Bitter cold temperatures, snow,
wind chill factors, and ice here and
there.
       The streets around my house
were still a slippery mess yesterday
morning. But, as the day wore on,
temperatures finally above freezing
and a little bit of sunshine gave us
hope that there's light at the end of
February!
       Of course by the time the streets
were clear there was still no place to
go. I spent some time watching the
iceberg outside my porch show signs
of receding. Forecasts suggest it may
soon rebuild itself/
     But watching the slow melt did
little to cure my Cabin fever so I did
the only logical thing I could think
of.
     I went for ice cream. I figured it
would bring down the fever! And I
went to a dairy where you can still
buy an actual half gallon! So I did!
So far, so good!
     Hope the malt holds out and that
all your NEWS is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment