Saturday, February 7, 2015

It's A Gas!


    Just when I thought the price of
gas might finally break the 2 dollar
mark around here......they pull me
back to higher prices!
     I don't know if it's the cost of
a barrel of oil or ex-Governor
Corbett's "fee" that's kicking in.
     It's hard to look at all the snow
and believe the latest increase is
because refineries are getting
ready for summer!
      What amazes me most is how
fast the prices change. When they
were dropping it seemed like 3 cents
one day and another 2 cents off the
next.
       On Monday I used by trusty
3 cents off at a Turkey Hill to buy
gas at $2.14 a gallon. Yesterday
the same station was selling a gallon
$2.26 with the same 3 cent discount.
That's a 12 cent jump...UP....in a day
or two.
     One place in South Carolina was
selling a gallon of regular for $1.78
yesterday. I'd buy mine there. But the
trip might kill any savings.
     I'm still happy gasoline is a lot less
than a year ago at this time. But I'd be
even happier if the price had dropped
by 12 cents!
     Guess I'd better fill up again before
they surprise me!
      Hope New Jersey annexes
Pennsylvania and that all your News
is good!
     



No comments:

Post a Comment