Friday, February 20, 2015

I've Dropped The Other Shoe!


     Regular readers may recall my
purchase of some really great
sneakers in September.
     My Foot Doctor prescribed
them after suggesting my ten
dollar Walmart variety couldn't
support their own laces let alone
my weight. They were, in part,
responsible for an inflammation
in my foot that caused several
sleepless nights. He said the
cheap footwear would best be
used as door stops!
     Those new sneakers have
really been doing the trick. I've
used them on daily walks in
Pittston and West Pittston and, on
very cold days, on the Treadmill
at the YMCA!
     Unfortunately, you're not
allowed to use your outdoor
footwear in the Y's workout
area.
     I solved the problem by
wearing some slip on shoes till
I got there and then switching
to my freshly cleaned sneakers.
     Earlier this week though I
made the mistake of wearing
those slip on shoes all day.
     So, yesterday, I returned
to my Doctor in the hope of
ridding myself of the terrible
ache that has turned up...in my
other foot!
      He gave me a cortisone
shot and suggested I find some
more doors where the slip on
shoes might do some good.
I'll do it ....just as soon as the
pain goes away!
      Hope my Softball spikes
don't end up holding a closet
open.....and.....that all your
NEWS is good!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment