Saturday, September 12, 2015

Called On The Carpet!

     SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 12TH

        CALLED ON THE CARPET!

     It's true. I got called on the carpet
last night. But it's OK. It was a Red
Carpet!
     My wife and I traveled to the State
Capital where we joined Chris Fetchko,
producer of the movie "All In Time",
along with several of the film's cast and
crew for the First Annual Hershey/
Harrisburg Film Festival!
     We got some photos on the carpet,
then joined a sold out auditorium as we
viewed the movie which was photographed,
for the most part, in the Wilkes-Barre area.
     I have a small part in the production.
It's the first in my new acting career. (Move
over Cruise!)
     I've seen the movie a couple of times
now including at a previous festival in
New Hope. But that one was set up
in a High School auditorium,
     Last night we were in a real live
Movie Theater. So you know what that
meant. This time I was able to have
popcorn, soda, and some candy while
I watched! That's the way you're
suppose to see a movie!
     Afterwards we got to step in front
of the screen and answer questions
from the audience. That same
audience got to rate the movie
afterwards and we're hoping all the
applause it got as it ended will be
reflected in their rating!
      It's really nice to be a part of
this project. Chris Fetchko, like me,
is a Hazleton native who still lives
in the area. It's actually his third
film project and, I think, his best.
       There's some more festivals
up ahead including one in Italy!
Unfortunately I won't make that
one.
       We're all hoping a local
premier is somewhere up ahead....
and that all your NEWS is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment