Monday, September 21, 2015

Incognito!

   MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST.

           INCOGNITO!

     My wife and I were on the road
again Sunday evening. But, in a
sense we were traveling incognito.
      It's not that I object to being
recognized after some 56 years in
the media. Quite the contrary. I'm
flattered by the attention and
honored to be know or remembered
by so many people!
      And since we were headed to
another Film Festival to show the
movie "All In Time," in which I
have a small part, you'd think I
would welcome the recognition
from my first movie part. Indeed
I do!
      But the Producers told me this
was to be an "informal" appearance.
We were to dress in something
casual. I got a couple casual items
out and was about set to go. My
wife made me change!
      She didn't see to feel the
sports ware I had selected would
go over very well.
      Oh, perhaps I should mention
the festival was being held on the
campus of Rutgers University.
Seems their football team had a
very bad day in University Park
on Saturday.
      Hope they don't know....."WE
ARE.....PENN STATE.....and that
all your NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment