Sunday, March 20, 2016

AND AWAY WE GO!

   SUNDAY, MARCH 20TH
     AND AWAY WE GO!

   If you're not reading my Blog
today I'll understand. You're
probably not around. And I want
to assure you I will send help. As
soon as I can figure out where to
send it!
    As most of us know March
20th is a very important day.
Spring? No! I'm not writing
about that. It's "Alien Abduction
Day!" Or "Extraterrestrial
Abduction Day."
    It was founded in 2008 at the
Toronto Alien Festival. That, in
itself, could be confusing since
most of us would be "aliens" in
Canada.
   In reality though this is the day
we figure UFO's may be everywhere,
looking to abduct humans. There
are people who claim they've
been abducted by aliens and taken
away in flying saucers. I believe a
few of them are now on Facebook
posting political opinions.
    I have definitely worked with a
couple people who had very likely
been abducted by extraterrestrials.
Unfortunately they returned to
become news directors and
consultants! One of my cameramen
always seemed pretty far out there
too!
     So enjoy the official beginning
of Spring. But keep one eye on the
sky....just in case! If they should
get you........Hope you enjoy the
trip and that all your NEWS is
good!


    



 

No comments:

Post a Comment