Wednesday, March 16, 2016

WHY I'M GREEN TODAY!

THURSDAY, MARCH 17TH.
 WHY I'M GREEN TODAY!

   I know. I understand. It's
Saint Patrick's Day. (News
people note: those parades
over this past weekend
were Saint Patrick's Parades,
not Saint Patrick's Day Parades.)
   Anyway, I totally understand
why most people will be
"wearing the green" in honor
of the holiday.
    In my case I suppose the
"green" is envy! I'm jealous
of those little people. No!
Not the leprechauns! Those
little kids!
    Think about it. Ask any
kid how old he or she is and
it's not unusual to hear a
response like..."I've three and
a half." They, and sometimes
we, measure life not in years,
but in half years. But we only
do it for kids! Why? It's not
fair!
    I kind of like the idea! And,
coincidentally, today, Marks
6 months since my last
Birthday and 6 months until
my next Birthday!
     So if I'm asked today, I
am 73 and a half! Seems
like a good reason to me to
celebrate. So I will! Maybe
I'll even wear green!
     Hope you'll celebrate.......
something......too....and that
all your NEWS is good!
        

No comments:

Post a Comment