Saturday, October 7, 2017

IT'S HERE!


  SUNDAY, OCTOBER 8TH., 2017
                  IT'S HERE!

     Fall showed up at my house Saturday!
     I know the official date has already
passed and, yes, the leaves are beginning
to turn colors.
     But at our house Autumn began with
my wife's announcement that she was
going outside to "do a little yard work."
      When I finally got around to
looking outside I immediately noticed
a figure standing off to my left. I might
have waved but realized it was a scare
crow my wife had rigged as part of
her Halloween decorating theme.
       He doesn't look especially scary
to me but I noticed there were no birds
stopping by our feeder!
        I would have said something but,
as those of you who read my blog
everyday know, I'm not suppose to
be speaking for a couple days.
         Well even if Fall is here the
weather has been more summer-like
than it was, well, this summer!
Scarecrow or not that's OK by me!
          Hope it stays that way for a
while and that all your NEWS is
good!






No comments:

Post a Comment