Wednesday, October 4, 2017

ORDER IN THE COURT!


 THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5TH., 2017
        ORDER IN THE COURT!

   When our kids were growing up the
best way to get them to quiet down in
the car was by playing a game called
"Order in the court." It came with its
own rhyme!
   "Order in the court. The monkey
wants to speak. No laughing, no
smiling, no showing your teeth."
     The one who observed all those
rules longest was the winner.
      If the game comes up over the
next day or two I'm sure to win! Of
course in my case it's because of
doctor's orders.
      On Wednesday I underwent
so called Mohs surgery to remove
cancerous cells from my lip. Small
layers of tissue are removed until
no cancer can be detected.
      In my case the doctor had to
do 4 cuts until the tissue was
clear.
      I now sport a compression
bandage covering the incision
and several stitches in the lip
and have been told to avoid
talking or even smiling for a
couple of days.
      Great for a "media guy"
right?
       On the bright side the cancer
is gone and I've already enjoyed
a couple milk shakes through a
straw! I suspect my wife is pretty
happy too! At least for a couple
days!
       Hope the milk shakes keep
coming and that all your NEWS
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment