Tuesday, October 24, 2017

TUESDAY'S TRACKS!


    WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 25TH., 2017
               TUESDAY'S TRACKS!

       I made lots of tracks Tuesday. One in my
arm, two in my knees, and then on the highway!
       I began the day by surviving two doctor's
appointments.
       My dermatologist reported that my lip is
healing well after surgery. I no longer have to
talk like a ventriloquist but still have to take
smaller bites for a while.
      My suggestion for a continued diet of milk
shakes was rejected.
       My family doctor put one needle in my
arm for my annual flu shot, then one in each
knee in the hope they will stop me from
mimicking Neil Sedaka with my song
"Standing Up Is Hard To Do."
        I was a bit disappointed by the "regular"
band aids. I had hoped for Sponge Bob or
the Hulk.
       In any case my contribution to the
medical community's financial stability
concluded (for now) my wife and I put
the top down in the Miata and headed out
to enjoy what may be the last 70 plus
temperature for a while and the colorful
leaves that are fading faster then they
arrived!
        I believe our tracks on the road
were the healthiest prescription for the
day!
        Hope you'll get a dose too and that
all your NEWS is good!






No comments:

Post a Comment