Thursday, August 30, 2018

SITTING PRETTY!


   FRIDAY, AUGUST 31ST., 2018
            SITTING PRETTY!

  If you know her this isn't news to
you. My wife is a gem!
  During my convalescence from lip
surgery she has been by my side,
checking on my comfort, and providing
the liquids and straws I need to drink
my meals.
    On Thursday, however, she went
above and beyond. She bought and
installed a new toilet seat!!!!!
     Our old seat, probably the 2nd we've
ever had, was beginning to show signs
of age. Oh it was clean enough. But
some sort of protective plastic cover,
probably shrink attached at the factory,
had begun to crack and crumble. It
just wasn't the same smooth seat it
once was.
      I admit to being a bit surprised
when I saw her carry it out of WalMart.
      It's probably good she didn't wait
for me to buy one. I'd likely have picked
the wrong color or size. Do them come
in sizes?
       Anyhow it's here and, as I said,
installed and ready for use. I may
drink some extra milkshakes tomorrow!
       Hope she kept those books close
by and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment