Thursday, February 20, 2020

GOES WITH EVERYTHING?


       FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21ST., 2020
            GOES WITH EVERYTHING?

     Some say Tomato and some say TomAto.
But whichever you prefer this popular fruit
plant is the main ingredient in ketchup. Or
is it catsup?
       Ketchup is the preferred spelling in all
the English speaking world.
       And ketchup is one of the most used
condiments with food in the U.S.
       I suspect it's most associated with
hamburgers. But many use it on french
fries as well
       It goes with just about everything.
My grandson enjoys it with his chicken
nuggets and he likes lots of it.
       I was preparing his plate Wednesday
complete with the nuggets, a few pieces
of cheese and a large amount of ketchup
when the plate and everything on it
went flying!
       The plate shattered. The nuggets
and cheese scattered like shrapnel, and
the ketchup found its way to my left
sneaker!
        Whatever else it may compliment
ketchup does not go well with New
Balance footwear!
         It's the first time that sneaker
has been adorned with ketchup and
the first time I've taken it in for a
shower.
         Thanks to our home heating
vents it is dry and ketchup free today!
          Hope to keep my ketchup on
my hamburgers in the future and that
all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment