Wednesday, February 26, 2020

I'LL BE THERE!


    THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH., 2020
                 I'LL BE THERE!

     I suspect your doctor or doctors, like
ours, are depending more and more on
technology.
     It's great to know there are new
diagnostics that can identify and/or treat
illnesses these days. I've got no problem
with those.
     I am, however, getting a little annoyed
with the electronic communications
systems now being employee by a lot of
physicians.
     Now don't get me wrong. A doctor's
time is important. He, or she, wants to
make sure you plan to be at the appointment
set aside for you. If not that time can be
allotted for some other patient.
      But I have received emails, texts, and
phone messages from one of our doctors
that are beginning to make me ill.
      The first was a recorded phone call
that offered the option of pressing "1"
to confirm my appointment or "2" to
cancel. I pressed "1."
       But since that confirmation I have
received a text and another email
reminding me of my appointment
time. Din't somebody get my "1?"
        Today was the ultimate. Both
my house phone and cell phone rang
at exactly the same second! I struggled
to answer both, planning to tell one
caller to hang on for just a moment.
But both calls were automated reminders
from the same physician about my
appointment!
          I will be there Doc!!!! And I
will be on time, unless I'm delayed
by responding to another reminder
message.
         Hope he reads this blog and
that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment