Monday, February 17, 2020

MIXED EMOTIONS.


   TUESDAY FEBRUARY 18TH., 2020
                MIXED EMOTIONS.

        It's a sight and sound I look forward
too around this general time every year.
        It is the flight of geese flying north
that many regard as a sure sign that Spring
is near. It seems far more reasonable than
depending on the shadow, or lack of a
shadow, from a groundhog.
         Birds seem more dependable. You
can set your calendar, if not your watch,
when the Swallows return to Capistrano.
          I suppose I should be pleased to
report that I spotted geese heading in a
northerly direction this past Saturday.
          But I'm not sure what to think!
          Though the birds were there they
were not flying in their typical V formation.
          So, are they not sure about Spring?
          Or is the problem the fact there were
only two of them?
           Hope that pair knows what they're
doing and that all your NEWS is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment