Wednesday, February 5, 2020

HIT & RUN!


   THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH., 2020
              HIT  &  RUN!

     They say confession is good for the
soul so I'm going to admit I was involved
in a hit & run Wednesday night and I did
leave the scene.
       Now let me be clear immediately.
The victim was not a person.
       I realize there are many readers
who are going to insist an animal has
value, just like a human, and that I
should have stayed on the scene to
render assistance or call for help.
          To be perfectly honest I had
no intention of doing that!
          Instead I drove away from
the scene as quickly as I could and
stopped at the nearest car wash to
clean away any evidence.
          It didn't work.
The car still smells like skunk!
Hope it goes away soon and that
all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment