Thursday, December 1, 2011

"Short Term" Shopping!

    Some things don't turn out exactly as
you expect!
    That was the case yesterday when my
wife and I sat with a good friend at he
VA Hospital while her husband was
undergoing surgery.
    The surgery went well.
    It was our visit that offered a surprise!
    There are some things you'd expect
to find in a hospital.
    You know, bandages, aspirins, stuff
like that.
     But what about big screen TVs,
leather jackets, and photo printers?
     Those are just a few of the items
that caught my eye as we turned a corner
on a stroll to the cafeteria and found
ourselves in the Hospital Gift Shop!
     Did I say Gift Shop? A lot of
stores could take a lesson from this
outlet!
     Of course my wife's eye spotted a
few choice items too. And, before I
knew it, our lunch break turned into
a Christmas shopping trip!
    Who would have thunk it!!!!!!
     Actually this turned into one
shopping trip I didn't mind.
     The merchandise was cool, the
prices were good, and there were
absolutely no shopping carts
blocking my path!
      You find the darnedest things in
the darnedest places!
       You'd be hard pressed to beat
the company too! Lots of people
who served our country getting a
little bit of the attention they
deserve!
       Hope you'll discover some
Christmas "treasures" round the
corner too and that all your NEWS
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment