Thursday, March 15, 2012

Plants or...the Pods?

   Have you heard about all that strange
activity on the sun?
   Big solar flares that can disrupt
communications. Some people even
claim it's the beginning of the end as
indicated by the sudden end to the Mayan
calendar this December!
    But while some of you have been
looking up....I've been looking down!
    Green things are shooting up out of
the ground!
     It all began when the temperatures started a
steady climb above the 45 degree mark.
     Just about the time all that solar stuff
started!
     Kind of reminded me of that 1956 movie
"Invasion of the Body Snatchers."
     Remember that one. Those "pods"
started showing up everywhere. They
took over people's bodies and
personalities.
     I've noticed a couple strange
personalities lately......so.....you've got to
wonder! A few of them are in or running
for public office!
    My wife has suggested the green things
are tulips and daffodils.
    But I thought the leaves
I left on the ground in the fall would delay
any growth .....especially grass which would,
eventually, have to be mowed over and
over again.
    But green things keep  coming up everywhere.
    And now...my wife has raked up many of
those protective leaves!
    I wonder if I'll have to try to stay awake....
like in the movie? They couldn't get you
unless you fell asleep!
    Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of
people out there who are falling asleep!
    I've seen a couple of drivers who may have
already been replaced by bodies grown in those
pods!
    But don't worry. If I don't see flowers soon
I'll start yelling...."They're here!!!"
   Hope the green things popping up in
your yard are just plants...and that all your
NEWS is good!
  
  




No comments:

Post a Comment