Friday, March 16, 2012

Turning the other cheek!

  You're suppose to "turn the other cheek."
   So, yesterday, I did.
   I had some skin cancer surgery on my right
cheek about six weeks ago. But while I was
undergoing the treatment I mentioned another
questionable spot on the left side of my face
that I thought should be checked.
   The doctor agreed... although he suggested
the new spot was on the right side while the
one he was treating was on the left.
   I guess it all depends on how you look at
it. Or, in this case, how you look at me.
   It takes time to check these things out
properly. But I really don't mind!
   This doctor has the most comfortable
chair in the world!
   I've actually volunteered to become a
night watchman in his office if I could use
the chair.
   Of course, as he pointed out, I probably
wouldn't do much actual watching once
I got into the chair.
   He says I've the first patient he's ever
had that complained about having to leave
the chair. I think I told you that in an
earlier blog. But (A) it's true. And (B) I'm
still probably under the effect on my
latest anesthesia as I write today's message.
   I'm not hoping for anymore treatments.
   But I would like some excuse to get a
nice nap in his chair!
   Hope you're resting well and that all your
NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment