Monday, June 25, 2012

At The Resort!

   That's me you folks....right here in the "Lap
Of Luxury!"
   I'm relaxed. I just had a fantastic lunch (of
course it was 18 hours since my last bite),
there's a color TV close at hand, my cell
phone and a "land line" are inches away and
I've got people waiting on me!
  Great resort right?
  Well, almost. Actually, I'm in the hospital!
  "The Last Resort!"
  I was suppose to be in all weekend but I
escaped in spite of doctor's recommendations.
(And,I suppose, those stemmed in part from
their attorney's recommendations).
  I'm not big on hospitals. I wasn't even born
in one.
   But I've had a couple of problems over the
past couple of weeks that require a
50,000 mile check up. OK. So, in
my case it's more of a ten million mile check
up. They're already tested my oil a couple of
times and are planning to check out my engine
sometime Tuesday..
   Unfortunately my warranty expired a long
time ago. We'll have to see if I can get an
extension!
   I'll keep you posted as long as they allow me
to keep my laptop close by.
   Meanwhile, be well, and here's hoping
all our NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment