Saturday, June 9, 2012

Splitting Hairs!

  The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry!
  Such is the case today!
  I was all set to Blog about Donald Duck today!
  It's his Birthday. The anniversary of his first
cartoon appearance.
  But just as I was about to save the blog on my
fine feathered friend.....I saw the Facebook post
from my wife's Hair Dresser.
  Seems that Edie, her name is Edie, got a visit
from State Inspectors yesterday.
  She passed, as usual, with flying colors which,
in a hair dresser's case probably means red and
blond and such.
   But......there was one problem!
   She didn't have a "Blood Collector!"
   This requirement has me just a bit confused!
   It's been quite awhile since working with hair
equated to a loss of blood.
   And, in those cases, the "hair dressers" were
wearing war paint and feathers!
   And just what the heck is a "Blood
Collector?"  I mean, I'd know what they were
talking about if  the subject was the
Red Cross, cookies, and orange juice. But a
Hair Dresser?
   I might understand if we were talking about
a Barber Shop. Ever see those Straight Razors
they use for a close shave?
   At our house a "blood collector" would
probably be a band aid.
    But what if the inspectors mean some kind
of container?  How big should it be? And how
comfortable would you be as a customer if
your Hair Dresser has a really BIG Blood
Collector?
    Next time you're in for a "Perm" you may
want to check to make sure your Hair Dresser
has his or her Blood Collector.
    Whatever the answer I wouldn't get too
concerned.....unless they're asking you if you
have a Living Will!
     Hope you know your blood type, just in
case, and that all your NEWS is good!















No comments:

Post a Comment