Thursday, June 28, 2012

Free At Last...Free At Last!

   Well dear friends my hospital sentence...that is...my
hospital stay is over!
    I "danced" in Monday to get some potential heart
problems checked out and "crawled" out today with
a clean bill of heart health...but feeling like I've been
run over by a truck!
    Some additional tests will be coming up in the near
future to try to improve mt breathing a bit. But, for
now, I'll just try to get some rest.
    That may be easier now that I'm now awaken every
few hours to take blood pressure and samples.
    But I can't say my stay was all negative.
    The hospital had an  eccellent nursing staff that really
seemed to care about the patients! At least that was
true in my case! And I met some great doctors and
medical technicians too!
    Of course the best part is all the stuff I got to take
home!
    In addition to the bandages and tape I used up I
got to keep tooth paste, a tooth brush, mouth wash,
body lotion, a neat plastic ontainer, and some little
socks with special pads so you don't slip on the
floor! You'd think I had won prizes on a game
show.
    They even validated our ticket at the Hospital
parking garage!
    How can you beat a deal like that?
    Now for the hardest part! I'm going to start
trying to rip the bandages off my arms and
hands! If you hear a short scream it will probably
just be me! Just ignor it!
    Hope all your bandaids are still in your medician
cabnit and that all your NEWS is good!
























    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment