Monday, September 17, 2012

70 Orbits!

  Well it's come again! My Birthday!
  I don't know if this is "the big one."
  But it is "a big one!"
  As of today I've completed 70 orbits
around the sun!
  That's actually pretty impressive
when you consider the fact that I
grew up at a time when we didn't
have seat belts, batting helmets, or
play grounds with mulch on the ground
to cushion our falls!
   I still enjoy celebrating my
Birthday!
   This year we combined celebrations.
   My Grand daughter's Birthday is on
the 14th while mine is on the 17th.
   We're just 3 days (and 59 years)
apart!
    We each got great presents!
    One of mine truly pays tribute to
my multiple journeys around the sun!
     It's what my Grandson called
"an old person's gift bag."
     It includes a packet of Tylenol,
some Prilosec tablets for Heartburn,
nasal strips to prevent snoring,
multivitamins, a heat pad to relieve
pain along with a Heat wrap for deep
muscle relaxation, a box of band aids,
a First Aid Kit, and a package of
Day/Night cream called "Youth Code!"
    Do you think someone is trying to
tell me something?!
    Hey guys.... my Birthday may fall
on "Constitution Day." But I didn't
actually cover the signing!!!!!
    Think I'll have one of those
multivitamins, put that Heat wrap on
my back and get started on Orbit
number 71! Hey.....who's counting!?
    Hope you have a great day too and
that all your NEWS is good!














    

  























No comments:

Post a Comment