Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Day....New Plan!

   Look, I don't know who makes up some of
these crazy "holidays" I find here and there.
   But they must have a sense of humor!
   Yesterday, September 5th., was "Be Late
For Something Day!"
    But today, September 6th., is "Fight
Procrastination Day!"  Go figure!
    According to holidayinsights.com now is
the time to follow Mark Twain's advice.....
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can
do today."
   You are encouraged to get moving! Get
things done!
    I've got two doctor's appointments and
a lecture on the Titanic scheduled for
today and I'm all set to go......sort of.
    Actually I'd like to put both appointments
off till at least tomorrow and go fishing
like Tom Sawyer. Going to one of my
doctors is a little like facing Injun Joe!
    But Mr. Twain would want me to press
on and so I shall.
    Hope you're all set to get things done
and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment