Saturday, August 10, 2013

What's New?


     They say it's good to have a hobby.
      I shoot a lot of videos and play Softball
whenever I can.
      One of my friends walks, kayaks, and
rides his bicycle.
      Another buddy takes literally thousands
of pictures and owns a antique car.
      Then there's Bill. I'm afraid to ask him
"What's new?" Because he's always got an
answer!
      Bill buys shiny new things! Usually it's
a truck. Although his newest vehicle was a
van.
     On Tuesday, however, he surprised us by
taking us for a spin in his new BOAT!
      I say "surprised" because it was just a
few weeks ago when Bill sold his "old"
boat.
     I used to think he changed vehicles every
time the ash tray got filled. But he doesn't
smoke! And I don't remember seeing an
ash tray on the old boat anyway!
     If the economy is in trouble...don't blame
him! He does his best to keep in going!
     The new vessel is a real beauty! A
pontoon boat that's as comfortable as they
come. I can personally attest to that after
falling asleep during our break in cruise on
Lake Wallenpaupack.
      It's a great place to sail with plenty to see
on, over, and around the lake! I looked
plenty......while I was awake!
      I was glad to be aboard and hope to go
with him again soon....whatever he's driving
to, or sailing on the lake by then!
      Hope you've got a good hobby and that
all your NEWS is good!







































































No comments:

Post a Comment