Thursday, May 22, 2014

Looking For A Punch!


   My wife and I and two of our very
close friends set out for dinner yesterday
to celebrate two birthdays this week.
   After a pleasant ride and some great
food at our favorite restaurant we
realized we were just too full for desert.
At least......at that moment!
   We left the restaurant and started to
cross the street towards my car.
   But just then somebody, I think it
might have been me, mentioned ice cream.
   I'm not sure if it's possible to be too full
for ice cream. Nobody yelled "No" so we
started to think about places to go.
  Fortunately I carry a card in my wallet
from a place with some of the best tasting
ice cream I've ever enjoyed!
   And.....it's a Punch Card!!!!!!!
   My wife and I discovered "Incredible
Edibles" while out for a drive one
afternoon. It's in the tiny community of
Nescopeck just across the Susquehanna
from Berwick.
   It's a combination Bakery and Ice Cream
Parlor where, as we quickly learned, you
get more than your money's worth in terms
of both quantity and quality!
   A "Small" cone or cup will more than
fill your tummy without emptying your
pocketbook! And this place really puts
the "cream" in ice cream with some of
the smoothest tasting selections I've ever
come across.
    There's a smaller sized cup too. But
I figured that's for wimps!
    I don't have the courage to ask what a
Large might look like!
    I come for the great tasting ice cream,
the extremely reasonable price and....my
Punch Card!
    You see every time we get ice cream
they punch a little hole in my card, usually
heart or star shaped. When the card is all
punched I get a FREE ice cream!
    I quickly got full again.....this time on
a cup of Coconut Cream! My wife, my
buddy and his wife all got ice cream too
so I got "punched" four times!
    But I can take it! And I will....a free
ice cream with just four more punches!
Sock it to me!
    Hope you scream for ice cream and
that all your NEWS is good!





























No comments:

Post a Comment