Sunday, May 4, 2014

Spring Has Sprung!


  In spite of some dark clouds, a bit of rain,
and even a few chilly winds, you may be sure
that spring has sprung!
  The signs are unmistakable.
  My buddy has been working on the lawnmower
we use at our camper.
   I've seen a number of convertibles with the top
down, in between sprinkles.
   Most of all, the blossoms are out!
   My neighbor's tree is in full bloom and a number
of my wife's flowers are beginning to show
themselves.
   I am reminded of our visit to Florida in March.
   Temperatures there, then, are about what we're
 seeing around these parts now. The blossoms
 were already out there.
    And, while there, I got a preview of the Spring
we're seeing now! It is absolute proof that Spring
is here!
    My eyes began to tear and my nose began to
run! They're doing the same thing here...now!
    And so I greet this long awaited season with my
variation on an old rhyme.......
    Spring has sprung,
    The grass has ris.
    I wonder where.....
    The Antihistamine is?
    Hope the pollen count goes down and that all
your NEWS is good!




     

No comments:

Post a Comment