Friday, September 1, 2017

BACK TO THE COURTS!


   SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND., 2017 
          BACK TO THE COURTS!

  I was back in court Friday
afternoon but I wasn't facing any
charge.
  You see the "court" in question
was a Volleyball court and they
don't charge to see a game.
  My grand daughter plays for
the Holy Redeemer Lady Royals
and my wife and I try to get out
to watch as many games as we can.
  I made the trip to Pittston
High School by myself yesterday
to catch the first official league
games of the season.
  Jenna, our graand daughter, plays
for the JV team which won its first
two games Friday. A good start for
the new season!
  Only two of the grandkids are on
teams this season so we'll have it
pretty easy except when both of their
teams have games at the same time
in different locations.
  One of our grandsons is on his
school's Soccer team. All those
games are outside so Volleyball
will lot a lot better when the
weather gets colder!
   Hope it's a good season for
both and that all their, and
your, NEWS is good!  





 











No comments:

Post a Comment