Sunday, September 17, 2017

RESPECT!


    MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH., 2017
                         RESPECT!

      This unusual holiday seems especially
appropriate since I just celebrated my
Birthday yesterday!
       September 18th is "Respect For The
Aged Day."
       We're always been told to respect our
elders and that's exactly what you're suppose
to do today.
        Now it's a little easier for me than many
of you. Since I just turned 75 I don't have
near as many "elders" as you do.
        On the other hand, at 75 I should expect
all you "kids: would want to show your
respect to me to celebrate the day!
        Oh. Wait a minute. This is only a
holiday in Japan!!!!! Ah heck!
        Maybe they'll start a similar
holiday here. Hope they do while I'm
still around to enjoy it......and that all
your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment