Wednesday, April 4, 2018

HERE COMES SPRING!


    THURSDAY, APRIL 5TH., 2018
          HERE COMES SPRING!

    Don't depend on the calendar or the
weather forecast. Spring is coming!
    The signs were clear! The winter
cover came off my Miata! Next the
plastic covers over our porch screens
came down!
     The car was ready to drive, The
porch was ready for the spring breezes.
     The only problem is, I didn't  take
the cover off the Miata. Nor did I
remove the plastic covers from the
porch screens!
      In spite of several 10 pound
weights holding the cover over the
car and metal holders grasping those
plastic covers an extremely strong
wind took them off, and down, in a
matter of seconds!
      My attempts to put them back in
place were met with a still stronger
gusts that convinced me they were
meant to stay off, and down!
      It is a sign! Spring sent those
winds in advance of its actual arrival
which should be sometime very soon.
Possibly after the next snowstorm. Or
two.
      Who am I to question Mother
Nature?
       Hope it shows up very soon and
that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment