Tuesday, April 17, 2018

WORTH THE WAIT!


   WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18TH., 2018
              WORTH THE WAIT!

      I've had a craving for a Stookey's
pork bar-b-q for a few days now.
      I hadn't been there since January
when we happen to be that day's 45th
customer which qualified us for a free
meal!
       What a fantastic treat! Delicious
bar-b-q and no bill!
        I thought we'd make it back there
Saturday when the weather was nice
enough for a top down drive in the
Miata.
        But the ice cream stop we made
filled us up so we put Stookey's on
the back burner (or Bar-B-Q).
        Sunday was just too busy and
we got tied up on Monday as well.
        On Tuesday, after a doctor's
appointment then a movie, we just
couldn't wait anymore!
        We dug in! I decided the wait
was worth two pork sandwiches
with a side of fries which my wife
opted for the beef bar-b-q.
          It was well worth the wait!
Especially when we learned that
the operators actually give two
free meals every day based on
numbers that figure into their
90 year plus run.
         And, YES, for the second
time we happen to be the
customers that matched the number!
         I probably should have run
out and bought a lottery ticket!
        What a treat! Thank you, again.
Stookey's!
         Hope you're all feeling as good
as I am and that all your NEWS is
good!



No comments:

Post a Comment