Saturday, May 5, 2018

I HAVEN'T A CLUE!


    SUNDAY, MAY 6TH., 2018
          I HAVEN'T A CLUE!

    We were dropping our grandson
 at his home last evening when he
suggested that we, his grandpa,
grannie, and cousin might want to
come in to play a board game.
     Board games are not my
favorite form of entertainment
but the chance to spend a few more
hours with two of our grandkids
couldn't be ignored.
     His choice of weapons, I mean
games, was "Clue."
     For those who don't remember
this Hasbro classic, Clue is a game
that uses a board depicting rooms
in a mansion, tiny model weapons,
cards representing suspects, rooms,
and weapons and a die as each
player attempts to solve a murder.
      I had to have the rules re-explained
to me since it's been about 30 years or
so since I suggested Mr. Green killed
Mrs, White in the Library, with a
wrench.
     I was pretty proud though when
I narrowed my investigation to a
suspect and a weapon. Unfortunately
I had to make a guess at the room
and I picked wrong. I just needed
that one more clue and I could have
been the winner.
    This tricky mystery took about
an hour. I'm so glad nobody
pulled out Monopoly!
     At least I missed the Derby!
Turns out I would have bet on the
wrong horse. Guess I didn't have
a clue there either! But, I did save
two bucks!
     Hope you know who done it,
picked a winner, and that all your
NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment