Sunday, May 13, 2018

WILD PARTY?



  MONDAY, MAY 14TH., 2018
             WILD PARTY?

    A great, and interesting, Mother's
Day for my wife and I.
    First church then it was off to our
son's house where he and his wife
put together a Mother's Day cookout
for the family! 
    All of the Mom's enjoyed cards
and presents and the burgers, hotdogs,
side dishes and cakes were both works
or art and delicious!
     It was a really great day but we
weren't expecting any visitors when
we got home. But there they were!
    We arrived to find three Township
Police Cruisers parked, basically, in
front of our house.
      I was a little extra careful as I
backed into my parking spot between
two of them.
      Had we been burglarized? Unlikely.
There's literally nothing worth taking
at our place unless you love old family
videos or my wife's collection of puzzles.
      I can't remember doing anything
illegal that might attract a SWAT team
and I don't believe our local PD holds
a Policeman's Ball to which officers
might be selling tickets.
      Alas they had not come to visit us
at all. Seems someone else in the
neighborhood was apparently having
a Mother's Day celebration that  didn't
work out as well as ours. The officers
just found our place convenient for
parking.
      Everything seemed to work out
for all of those involved and the
police left without firing a shot or
taking anyone into custody. Not
even me! 
      Should be an interesting 4th
of July around here!
       Hope you enjoyed your day
and that all your NEWS is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment